BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

24 June 2011

searching -.-

i've lost ! and now i need somebody to walk with me and make me come back . i lost everything . maybe it's my bad :( i'm sorry guys if i hurt you guys before or ryte now . the truth , i dont wanna fight with anyone . but if they start first what should i do to defending myself ? should i just keep quiet and cry for no reason ? no ryte ? i should stand up and say the truth about what i felt ! don't judge me if you don't know me . even my bestfriends that know me about 4-5 years ago don't really know me . please dear , i'm still searching for the old 'ME' . i tried to change to make everyone around me happy . i know it sounds HYPOCRITE but i have to . sometimes you have to do something to make people love and accepted you in this world . please peeps , don't hurt someone's feeling especially 'WOMAN' . why i said that , it because womans are weak . they need someone to support them not to degrading them . i hope you guys understand well :) thank you .

No comments: