BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

04 December 2010

a little bit about me !

name : farhana daud
age : 15 year old (still young rite ?)
description about me : something that everybodies not close with me don't know , i really love singing .when i'm in bathroom i will sing out loud , haha kinda funny . but that the reality . i don't care what others people talked about me , because i know myself better than u guys know . so , think about it ! i'm very kind but if you mess up with me you will
regret it for the rest of your life . i can be a good friends and also a bad enemies . i hated people that do bad things to my family or my friends . i will kill you if you do it ! want to know what i said is true or not ? try it ! and you gonna die i swear !
what i do on weekends : what other girls like to do ! shopping of course . i addicted on shop . and i'm a shopaholic . what can i do to change my hobbies ? the answer is nothing . believe me , if you do shopping on the first time you will feel that the whole MALL is yours !

No comments: